Oct 5, 2012

Song Of The Week

This week I'm going to be sharing two songs since I've been listening to both none stop. The first song is another First Aid Kit song that I absolutely love!

Emmylou by First Aid Kit:


I just love this song! This band is kind of my new music obsession at the moment.

The second song is one I didn't really know about until I read it in a book, My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea C. Cameron. When I first heard this song I grinned like a fool when I remembered the part in the book it was in it just made me want to laugh. I loved this book so much and now because of this book I love this song!

She's So Mean by Matchbox Twenty:


I pretty much grin every time I hear this song. Anyone who has read the book will know where this song is in the book and grin too. 

Do you have a song you can't stop listening to? Let me know in the comments! :)


2 comments:

  1. OMG! Matchbox Twenty performed She's So Mean on Ellen the other day I bet it's on YouTube or something :) It's super cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls from First Aid Kit have gorgeous voices and I haven't heard that MBT song but now I want to read the book to find out why you like it so much :D

    ReplyDelete