Oct 7, 2012

Book Haul

I know I haven't been doing Book Hauls as regularly as I used to and I'm sorry for that. School has been pretty stressful this year but I promise I will stop being lazy and get Book Haul posts up. Everything in this posts is weeks worth of stuff I got the most recent thing I got was Friday. But anyways here is all the stuff I got.

Won:

  • ARC of Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine
  • Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margret Stohl (Signed)
  • Brimestone by Rosemary Clement Moore (signed)
I won these three at a signing I went to. I was so excited when I won Bitter Blood! I love The Morganville Vampires series so much! :D

Received: 


  • Random Swag (Black Dawn bookmark signed)
  • Burn For Burn posters (signed) + Burn For Burn sunscreen
  • ARC of Fracture
  • Burn For Burn bookplate (signed)
  • Ten bookmark (signed)
  • Meant to Be postcard (signed)
  • Vaempires: Revolution by Thomas Winshap (signed)
  • Vaempires: White Christmas by Thomas Winshap (signed)
  • Vaempires: Revolution bookplates
The random swag and Burn for Burn posters I got from a signing. The ARC of Fracture I received from The Book Belles from ARCycling. Thanks Book Belles for Fracture! Burn For Burn bookplate I received for pre-ording Burn For Burn. If you sent in a receipt Jenny and Siobhan sent you a bookplate which was really nice of them. Thanks Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian for the bookplate! Ten bookmark I got for the Ten Army. Thanks Gretchen for the bookmark! Meant To Be postcard I got from Lauren Merrall. By the way the pumpkin is covering up my address. Vaempires: Revolution  and White Christmas I received for review. Thanks to Dark Mind Book Tours and Thomas Winshap for the signed book and bookplates!

Bought:
  • Foretold by various of authors
  • Enthralled by various of authors (signed)
  • The Calling by Kelley Armstrong (signed)
  • Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan (signed)
Foretold I had to have right away because there is story about Rose and Dimitri from Vampire Academy in it. But I haven't had a chance to read it yet unfortunately.  Big thanks to my mom for all of these books! Unspoken I had to get because a blogger friend was raving about it and the author was going to be at a signing. I'm excited to start it! Finally got a hardcopy of The Calling! I've already read it and loved it! I got an ARC a while back. Enthralled I bought because of a signing but it has been on my TBR list. It has some great authors in there. Burn For Burn I mentioned in my last book haul post but it hadn't arrived yet. I can not wait to start this one. I love, love, love Jenny Han's work and I'm excited to see what her and Siobhan Vivian have created together in this book!


Phew! Okay so that is it for what I got all these weeks I haven't posted a Book Haul post. I promise I will be getting back on top of thing on the blog. Especially with these posts since there haven't been to many going up. But enough about that. What did you all get in your mailbox? Leave me a link in the comments so I can check out your post! :)


2 comments:

  1. AMAZING BOOK HAUL! HOLY SNAPS.. So many great books! Love all the swag too! WOW. I am uber jealous right now. LOL <3 Hope you enjoy them all Bailey. ESPECIALLY UNSPOKEN! YOU NEED TO GET ON THAT SOOOON. Thanks so much agan, I <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome haul! I liked Beautiful Chaos and I really want Foretold (just for the Rose/Dimitri story!) and I've been hearing good things about Unspoken!

    ReplyDelete