Sep 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting!



"The moment was surreal, as Violet felt Immediately detached from everyone around her. It was just her...and the boy." (from pg. 87)

"And as she said the words, she herd them in her own head, repeated back to her...in her mothers voice." (from pg. 274)


















I haven't started this book yet. I had planned on starting it days ago but got distracted by a kitten which you will hear all about on Thursday. But anyways, I hope to start this one tomorrow. Fingers crossed! Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked out! Check out this series if you haven't already. :)


1 comment: