Sep 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting & Scary School by Derek The Ghost!



"His voice was low and he dragged out each word, each syllable, as his narrowed eyes held hers. She felt his muscles tense and she knew that this was it. "Dumb bitch," he whispered." (from pg. 231)



"C'mon, lets get out of here. It's too dark. Besides, its more fun if I can see you while you're bitching me out." (from pg. 7)

















"If you can remember more than fifty names, that means you have a superbrain and there's no excuse for not getting straight A's" (from pg. 2)


"Dripping wet, Principal Headcrusher seethes as Wolfbark laughed like a hyena from the hallway." (from pg. 45)

















I started The Last Echo last night and I'm already a 100 pages in. I'm loving it. Though I'm totally conflicted about two characters. Its rare what this book is doing to me. Scary school I haven't started yet but will be the moment I finish The Last Echo. Which if all goes well will be soon and the review will be up next Monday! Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked out!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome teases! I got an email asking if I'd like to read/review Scary school but I haven't decided if it's a book I'd like yet. I look forward to your review for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers, hun! Glad to hear you're enjoying The Last Echo

    ReplyDelete