Sep 14, 2012

Song Of The Week

I was listening to the radio last weekend at where I work as I was cleaning the barn and this song randomly came onto the radio. I liked it enough to look into who was singing it. Turns out it was someone who I didn't really listen to but I really love this song and now I'm totally into his music.

Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye ft. Kimbra:

 
I tend to like a lot of Alternative music and I LOVE this song. Especially the chorus. I've had this song on reply for days and I wish I would have saved some of my I-tunes money-HA I blow through it so fast. I can't help it!-so I could buy the song and have it on my I-pod. Anyways, in a less babbling way of talking about this song and in a much shorter version.....Its made of awesome.

What song can't you stop listening to? Let me know in the comments! :)


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this song! At first, like the first 3 times I heard it I was like "ehh" but eventually it grew on me. Every time it comes on the radio I have to crank it up. Haha!

    ReplyDelete