Sep 7, 2012

Song Of The Week

I found this song on youtube that I am absolutely in love with and can't wait for it to go up on I-tunes. I've never heard of the singer before and I believe she is fairly new but I could be wrong. But anway's this song is so good and I can't stop listening to it!

In My Dreams by Anna Nelson


Isn't that so good? She has such a good voice and I love everything about this song. It's just so good. I love how soft and slow it is. Also I am in love with her dress and how she has her hair. So pretty! I love black and white polka dots.

Do you have a song you can't stop listening to? Let me know in the comments!



1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of her but the song is lovely and I agree, her dress is pretty!

    I've been listening to audio books so I haven't been listening to much music!

    ReplyDelete