Sep 6, 2012

Random Ramblings

I can't even remember when the last time I did a Random Ramblings post. Obviously it's been a while. But I finally have something worthy rambling about! It involves a furry little kitten that recently was just added to my family.

Her name is Rue. Well...it was Rue. But she decided to learn the first name we we're going to name her which was Elena. But I'm determined to still get her to respond to Rue. All of our pets respond to a bunch of nicknames so she's gonna most likely be the same way. :) She's really sweet and definitely meant to be. She is already buds with the mascots.

Cute right?

No doubt teaching her nothing but how to get into mischief. I already love that furry little girlie. At some point she will be added to the mascot crew.

I haven't gotten much reading done with her in the house. She's always on the move. It's like having a newborn in the house who can walk and run at the speed of light. Hopefully though I will get back to reading soon. School just started back up on the 4th so reviews might be a little slow until I get back into the swing of blogging and doing school at the same time. I doubt it will get two slow but there is a chance there might be a few weeks without a review. At the moment I have a review scheduled to go up on the 10th and if I can get myself to pick up a dang book I plan to have another review scheduled on the 17th. *crosses fingers*

The thing is not only is school and a kitten slowing down my reading but so is the fact I have all these books I want to read all at once and its making it really hard to read the books I need to read instead.  So many books that are calling my name but I need to get to reading others before them. It's making me not want to read. But, I'm gonna just not look at my bookshelf for once and try and ignore Second Chance Summer and Perks Of Being A Wallflower and The List and Not That Kind Of Girl and Easy and....well you get the point.

You know what? I'm going to stop rambling and go pick up a dang book.



2 comments:

  1. Rue is SO adorable! I'm glad you did a post on her here after seeing the pics on twitter!

    I love that she's getting along with your other two, it's so nice when they all get along (right now I have all 3 of ours on my lap!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena err.... Rue is unbelievably cute! She looks like quite the troublemaker ;)

    ReplyDelete