Sep 13, 2012

Cover Reveal

A gorgeous and I mean GORGEOUS cover was revealed today for the very last book in a series that is beyond epic. I'm really sad to know that this is the last book, but at the same time I just can't wait to read it. And now with the cover revealed today it feels like its one step closer to getting released!

This might just be the most eye catching cover in the series. It's just stunning!! What do you guys think? Are you as sad as me this is the last book? Have you started this series yet? No? Get on it! You will love the world Rachel Vincent has created. :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm not a Rachel Vincent fan so I won't be reading this but I do love all the gold on the cover, it definitely stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! This one is definitely my favorite out of all the covers.

    ReplyDelete