Aug 22, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine were you spotlight a book that hasn't come out yet but you are dying to read. My Waiting on Wednesday pick this week is...

Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend by Louise Rozett:

No cover or summary yet.

I'm back with another kind of bare Waiting On Wednesday post. But with good reason. I read this book and it was pretty fantastic. I loved it so much that already I'm wishing I had the sequel. The book is called Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett. This book hasn't even been released yet and I'm already pinning for book two. It comes out August 28th and you should buy it. Because it's fantastic. Thank goodness Netgalley approved me for the first book...it was fantastic. I could just keep saying that you know. But I won't....okay just one more time. Confessions of an Angry Girl was FANTASTIC. Yep. So fantastic it needed to be stated in caps. So basically I'm dying fort the second book that won't be out until 2013 of May. That is a really long time guys....how will I manage?

Got a book you are pinning for? Let me know in the comments! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment