Aug 15, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine were you spotlight a book that hasn't come out yet but you are dying to read. My Waiting on Wednesday pick this week is...

Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting:

No Summary Yet


I am behind on this series. But that doesn't make me want this book any less. I read The Body Finder in one sitting it was so good. And with having all these other books I need to read I haven't had the time to really sit down and pick up a book that has been sitting on my shelf for awhile. Like Desires Of The Dead the second book in this series. I can't wait to find out what happens in this series. This cover is gorgeous! Dead Silence the fourth novel in this series comes out in April of 2013. I hope to be all caught up before this one hits shelf's. Not knowing what has been happening with Jay and Violet has been torture!

What book are you waiting on? Let me know in the comments!

  



 

1 comment:

  1. Love this series! I was so afraid that The Last Echo was going to be the last in the series. It was a huge relief to find out that the title was misleading. I hope you get to catch up soon! :]

    ReplyDelete