Aug 1, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine were you spotlight a book that hasn't come out yet but you are dying to read. My Waiting on Wednesday pick this week is...

Fractured Soul by Rachel McClellan



So there isn't a book cover or summary for this book yet so this post looks a little bare this week.. but I just finished the first book in the series Fractured Light a couple days ago and absolutely loved it. I cannot wait to get my hands on this one! It was just so good! And after the way things ended with Fractured Light...things are totally gonna get even more awesome in Fractured Soul. And I really need some more Christian. He's so swoon worthy. Check this series out guys if you haven't already! It's way to awesome to miss out on!

2 comments:

  1. Contact me in a few weeks and I'll try to get you a review copy of Fractured Soul. :)

    Rachel McClellan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so fantastic! I will definitely be contacting you soon. Thanks Rachel! :D

      Delete