Aug 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting!


"She pushed him as he walked by, even though he really wasn't in her way. He gave her a playful shove from behind and teased her, "Don't make me trip you again."" (from pg. 50)


"She tried to dunk beneath his arms but his grip tightened, squeezing her even harder against his chest. Her heart felt like it was tripping over its self now, and she was suddenly afraid of where this was going." (from pg. 172)














This will be my second time around reading this book. I loved it the first time around and could not wait for its sequel. Things came up and I never got around to reading the sequel. Now is the perfect time to get all caught up. So I'm rereading The Body Finder before I move to Desires Of The Dead. Can't wait to see what has been happening in this series! Hope you enjoyed the teasers!



 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS SERIES SOOOOO MUCH! JAY <33 I need to reread the books too before I read the latest one that is already out and the one releasing next year! Great teasers Bailey!

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    My Teasers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm finally getting to read the second and third book! I'm starting the second one tomorrow. I'm so exicted. Thanks for stopping by Jessirae! :)

      Delete
  2. I've been thinking a lot about starting this series but something keeps holding me back! D:

    ReplyDelete