Aug 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from Confessions Of An Angry Girl by Louise Rozett!




"Usually when we're on the phone, I can tell he's fishing for information about how I'm doing. He never seems to believe it when I tell him I'm fine. But I get it--I don't believe him when he says it, either." (from pg. 67)


"He's got ink on his thumb, but other than that, his hands are immaculate. Beautiful. Strong." (from pg. 43)















I've only read a little bit of this book so far but already I'm really intrigued to learn more about what this books is about. Can't wait to get to sit down and really get to reading it. Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked out for you this week! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment