Aug 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from Throne Of Glass by Sarah J. Maas!

"You might fight well but your manners are a disgrace." She waited for him to mention her earlier vomiting, but he didn't continue. "I can act and talk like a lady, if it pleases me." (from pg 82)


"One step after another, one breath in, one breath out. Breathe--she had to remember to keep breathing." (from pg 79)






Last week I shared teasers from this book but I hadn't started it yet. I've finally started this one and its really good! I haven't read many historical books so this is a new thing and so far so good! Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked out this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment