Aug 17, 2012

Song Of The Week

Last week was a song from a movie soundtrack this week its a song my best friend recommended and of course now I can't stop listening to it! It's a sad song, so be warned.

I Will Follow You Into The Dark by Death Cab For Cutie:


I love the melody. It's definitely not a song that's gonna make you feel all fuzzy and happy but its still a really good song. I love it! So glad my friend told me about this one. I've only ever listened to one of this bands song and I did like it. For some reason I never looked into their music further though. I will be now! 

I also found this great cover to this song that I have actually been listening to more than the Death Cab For Cutie. Figured I would share that with you guys as well! The girl singing it is Jaymee Dee who has a song called "Rules" on The Hunger Games soundtrack.


She sounds pretty good huh? She also did a really awesome cover to Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People. I love that song and her version rocks!

What song can't you stop listening to this week? Let me know in the comments!



2 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a sweet song, it was used in an episode of Scrubs, so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a sad song, but so sweet.

      Delete