Aug 10, 2012

Song Of The Week

I've been pretty preoccupied the last few days so I haven't really been listening to music. But last night while I was agonizing over this scene I was trying to write for a book I'm working on I listened to a James Newton Howard piece from The Village soundtrack and now I can't get it out of my head. I've always been a huge fan of instrumental music and this song I really love.


When I listened to it I listened from 2:35 and beyond and just kept going back because its just so pretty. It's also played in my favorite part of the movie to so maybe that's another reason why I love it so much. But anyways, yeah so no song with words this week. Just really pretty strings. :)

Do you have a song you can't stop listening to? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment