Aug 9, 2012

Novel Nerd Got A Makeover

Novel Nerd looks a little different huh? I got a new design from Ishita @ Designs By Fishy! I don't even know where to begin to tell you how much I love Novel Nerd's new look. Ishita did such a fantastic job! I told her what I wanted and she gave me something so much better! Like seriously I could praise and praise about the work she did. Not only did she give me an amazing design that exceeded my expectations but she was really nice to work with. She always kept me in the loop about everything. If you've been considering getting a new look for your blog she is definitely your go to gal. Her prices are reasonable and she's so great to work with!

So what do you guys think of the new look? Like it? Love it? Let me know in the comments! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new Novel Nerd blog design, Bailey! :)

    Ishita did a wonderful job with this website! It looks wonderful, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She did an amazing job for sure! I couldn't even begin to do something like this. I love it! Thank you! Glad that you love it. :)

      Delete