Jul 25, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine were you spotlight a book that hasn't come out yet but you are dying to read. My Waiting on Wednesday pick this week is...

Boundless by Cynthia Hand:

No Summary Yet

I love this series and can't wait for Boundless to hit shelves at my local bookstore. After everything that happened Hallowed this one is definitely a killer wait. I gotta know what happens. And more importantly I need me some more Tucker. This is probably my favorite series involving angels. It's just so darn good. If you haven't started this series yet you really need to. It's to good not to read! Boundless won't be released until January 22nd of 2013. Oh its so far away! Can't it just magically appear in my hands? No. Well fine. I guess I'll just have to wait some more..*sigh* What book are you dying to magically appear in your hands?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I want this one sooo bad. I love the Unearthly Series. It was the first series that really turned me onto to angel-centric storylines.

    ReplyDelete