Jul 11, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine were you spotlight a book that hasn't come out yet but you are dying to read. My Waiting on Wednesday pick this week is...

The Rising by Kelley Armstrong:

No Summary Yet


I am a huge fan of Kelley Armstrong and after reading The Calling I am dying to get my hands on this one. I can't wait to see what happens in this last book and whether or not we will see some really awesome characters from a previous series. I'm so excited!! It needs to come out soon. But it's not supposed to be released until April of 2013.What book are you waiting on?

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved The Darkest Powers trilogy but for some reason haven't given this one a go yet. I really need to get on it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! That series is one of my top favorite's ever. I've reread it so many times. You should totally give this one a try! It's really good. It's a different kind of good from The Darkest Powers series. I think you will like it!

      Delete
    2. I definitely will get to it eventually. I've just been waiting to buy that physical books vs. ebooks. I have all three darkest powers in physical copies, etc. so I want to have them all. Lol.

      Delete