Jul 4, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine were you spotlight a book that hasn't come out yet but you are dying to read. My Waiting on Wednesday pick this week is...

Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction:

Summary from Goodreads:

Have you ever been tempted to look into the future? To challenge predictions? To question fate?

It's human nature to wonder about life's twists and turns. But is the future already written—or do you have the power to alter it?

From fantastical prophecies to predictions of how the future will transpire, Foretold is a collection of stories about our universal fascination with life's unknowns and of what is yet to come as interpreted by 14 of young adult fiction's brightest stars.


The moment I learned there was going to be a short story with Rose and Dimitri in this book I knew I had to have it. I miss those two characters so much! I can't wait to get my hands on this book so I can read the story with Rose and Dimitri from Vampire Academy. As well as all the other stories since the names on this book are all great authors. It doesn't come out until August though. I still have some waiting for this one. What book are you waiting for?

1 comment:

  1. Have never heard this book before! It sounds awesome Bailey! Thanks for sharing this :

    ReplyDelete