Jul 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan!

"My fingers grazed something soft, yet stiff. Wondering what it could be, I took hold of its small form and pulled it out. It fit in my palm like a lucky rabbit's foot, but there was nothing fortunate about it. My teeth clamped down on the inside of my cheek until I tasted blood. It was all I could do to keep from screaming" (from pg. 15)

"He flashed me the kind of smile that probably made most girls swoon. For me, however, it did nothing but make my stomach flutter once. But that was more than I'd ever experience with anyone else." (from pg. 29)


I'm really enjoying this book! I got a copy of it since I'm going to be taking part in the blog tour and I'm really glad I decided to sign up for this one. It's been really good so far lots of interesting things happening already! Can't wait to see how this one is gonna end! Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment