Jul 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from Black Dawn by Rachel Caine!

"It would have been better if he screamed. Michael Glass didn't scream." (from pg 1)

"I will not let you do that to me again, ever, so you can stop obsessing about how damn powerful you are and how weak I am. I am not weak. Screw you for even thinking it. Get over yourself, your vampire angst, and your power trip." (from pg. 37)







I love this series and am glad to finally get to read this one. I haven't gotten to read to much of it yet, but from what I have read its already awesome! Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked out.

1 comment:

  1. I love the M. Vamps too! I still need to read this one as well. Nice teases! The second one sounds like Eve. Lol.

    ReplyDelete