Jul 27, 2012

Song Of The Week

I'm not a huge country fan. Sometimes I can take it or leave it other days I just can't stand it. I think really it just depends on my mood and who the singer is. Lately though I've found that I'm listening to it more and more. I recently just heard this song with Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson and I can't stop listening to it. I've heard it before, but it wasn't until yesterday that I realized I really liked it.


I don't know what it is about this song but I love it. And can't stop hitting replay. I've always liked Kelley Clarkson, but not to big of a fan of this guy aside from this song. Yep, so this week is a country song last week it was The Beatles. What song can't you stop listening to?

2 comments:

  1. Ya know, I'm not a big fan of country music but I love this song! Perhaps it's because of Kelly Clarkson's part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love country music, it takes over my Ipod! This song is so adorable, definitely love it. Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete