Jul 13, 2012

Song Of The Week

I recently heard this song in a movie called Sweet November that I can't get out of my head. It's stuck with me. It's just so pretty and I love the lyrics.

Only Time by Enya


I think I've heard this song before, but I'm not sure. I really like it. Towards the ending it can get a bit repetitive, but otherwise its a good song. I'm going to definitely going to have to check out more music by this artist. Have a song that is stuck in your head? Let me know in the comments! :)

2 comments:

  1. Amazinnnng song! So soothing and relaxing. I love your weekly song picks! I feel like we have a lot of the same tastes in music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I love it! It is really soothing. Thanks Lauren! I'm glad you enjoy them! Means a lot that you said that. :D

      Delete