Jul 6, 2012

Song Of The Week

This week I haven't been listening to as much music as I usually do but I recently came across this song that I really like. It won't get out of my head. I heard it in the movie The Rebound and it's just stuck with me.

Bitch by Meredith Brooke:


The chorus has been stuck in my head since I watched the movie so I finally just bought the song yesterday and now can't stop listening to it. It's just so catchy! It's an older song and I'm pretty sure I've heard it before but just forgot about it. Anyways yeah this is the song that is in my head at the moment. Any song that you can't get out of your head?

1 comment:

  1. I love that song (I have that CD), I haven't heard it in awhile. You should check out her songs 'Someday' and 'Shatter' if you haven't already :)

    Current song that's been playing on loop in my head: Ho Hey by The Lumineers

    ReplyDelete