Jul 5, 2012

Cover Reveal

Today I get to reveal a pretty awesome cover along with many other awesome bloggers! I haven't read the first book in this series ReVamped, but will be soon hopefully! I've heard so many good things about it and am absolutely in love with its cover. Here are the covers for ReVamped and ReAwakened.




*stares* *stares some more* *drools* Look at that cover! The guy on the cover is totally smolder-y and smokin! I really love this cover! ReAwakended theme is Blood hence the gorgeous red cover. I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna stare at this cover a little bit longer. What do you guys think of the cover? Smokin--er I mean stunning right? ;) ReAwakened is expected to be released in Fall 2012.

Curious where you can find Ada Adams and more about her books? Look no further I have a bunch of links for you below:

ReVamped website: http://www.revampedbook.com/

ReVamped Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/revampedbook


Ada Adam's Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Ada_Adams



Cover Designer: Juliana Kolesova @ www.julianakolesova.com

And one more thing before you go back to drooling over the gorgeous cover above. Ada Adams will be having a live chat on twitter about her Angel Creek series, her characters, non spoiler-y parts of the story and so much more! So if you have a burning question you've been dying to ask Ada Adams now is your chance! On July 5th @ 5 P.M. EST go on twitter and use the hashtag #ReVampedChat.

Okay I know I said ONE more thing, but I have another thing to tell you. I swear its the last! Promise! And I think your gonna like this last tid-bit I have to share with you. Ada Adams has been nice enough to offer up an ARC to one random winner. So everyone who comments on this post will be entered into the draw. Good luck guys! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love how each book as a particular color-scheme. I think that these two books are very attractive from a cover perspective. Of course, the guy on book 2 is attractive all on his own.. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Hot guy, bright cover, awesome name. :D Yeah, it's awesome. :D

    Thank you!

    thunter_5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the covers. Juliana Kolesova is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete