Jul 1, 2012

Book Haul

This week I got quite a few books. I bought most of them and also got approved for a book on Netgalley and received some books from a fellow blogger. It was a good week of bookish things.

Bought:



  • The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting
  • Endure by Carrie Jones
  • Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent
  • Crushworthy by Sarah Lawrence 
  • Those Girls by Sarah Lawrence 
  • Waiting For You by Susane Colasanti 
  • Fire by Kristin Cashore
Really excited to read all of these. I've actually already read Before I Wake. HOLY COW! That book was epic. My review will be posted Monday morning.  Thanks to my mom for getting me the first three books--The Last Echo, Endure, and Before I Wake. :)


Received:

  • Unleashed by Nancy Holder
  • A Need so Beautiful by Suzane Young (ARC)
  • Unraveling Isobel bookmark
Big thanks to Jessirae over at Words Pages, and Books for these two books and bookmark! You rock Jessirae! Make sure to check out her blog if you haven't. Her reviews are always really good and they help you decide if you want to read a book you might be hesitating to read! :D


Netgalley:


  • Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett
Can't wait to read this one! Sounds so good. Thanks Netgalley and Harequin!

That's all I got this week! What kind of books or swag did you get in your mailbox? Leave me a link in the comments if you're a blogger! :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul! I haven't read many fae books but Endure is one series in particular I've wanted to start. Also, I hope you enjoy confessions of an angry girl. I'm still on the edge about it. I can't wait to see your review! :)

    ReplyDelete