Jun 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols!

"I hoped Grayson really was better than his dad, and better than me too." (from pg. 34)


"The hair on my arms stood up. I squeezed the grips of the yoke to brace myself so I wouldn't shiver with the chill of wanting. Normal people got that feeling when they quit smoking cigarettes. I had gotten it then too. Normal people did not get that feeling when faced with danger." (from pg. 112)





I haven't started this one yet, but plan to tonight. I loved Going To Far by Jennifer Echols so I'm really excited to start this one! Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked out.

6 comments:

  1. I have to get to this book soon! It just sounds so so good. Great teasers!
    Happy Reading =]

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fantastic! Just finished it. Definitely one that needs to be read. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard much about this book, but that does sound very intriguing! Thanks for sharing! Here is my teaser for the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really great book! Thanks for stopping by Gwen!

      Delete
  3. LOVE these teaser, Bailey! I have an ARC of this book that I cannot wait to start on. It'll be my first Jennifer Echols book and I'm super excited! Thanks for sharing these teasers <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to start it NOW! I just finished it. I spent all day reading it and it was so good. Thanks for stopping by Jessirae! Hope you enjoy Such A Rush as much as I did. :)

      Delete