Jun 29, 2012

Song Of The Week

I've discovered this band Dala which I featured in Song Of The Week not last week but the week before and the more I listen to their music and previous soundtracks the more I love them. They are so talented. Today I'm featuring another song from them that I can't stop listening to. In case your not familiar with my blog yet Song Of The Week is something I post every Friday sharing some music I can't stop listening to. :)

Lonely Girl by Dala:



Don't they sound fantastic? Totally sound amazing. It's people like this who don't get the kind of attention they deserve. Anyways, yeah I'm currently listening to a lot of Dala's songs so another will probably be featured next Friday as well!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh another awesome song! :) I'm so glad you mentioned this band a couple weeks back. I love them! & I'm fairly certain if you didn't feature them I wouldn't have ever discovered them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I'm so glad that you like them and that you discovered them because of my blog! I love it when I find out someone loves a new band or book because I shared it with them. :D Thanks for stopping by Lauren!!

      Delete