Jun 7, 2012

New Lisa McMann Series

Yesterday Lisa McMann announced her new YA series as well as revealed the cover and summary. I am a huge fan of Lisa McMann her books are always really awesome and whenever there is something new from her I get super excited. This series sounds like its going to be so amazing!!

Summary from Lisa's Author Site:

Jules lives with her family above their restaurant, which means she smells like pizza most of the time and drives their double-meatball-shaped food truck to school. It’s not a recipe for popularity, but she can handle that.

What she can’t handle is the vision. Over and over, Jules sees a careening truck hit a building and explode... and nine body bags in the snow.

She has no idea why this is happening to her or if she’s going crazy. It hardly matters, because the visions are everywhere--on billboards, television screens, windows--and she’s the only one who can see them.

But it’s not until the vision starts coming more frequently, and revealing more clues, that Jules knows what she has to do. Because now she can see the face in one of the body bags, and it's someone she knows. Someone she’s been in love with for as long as she can remember. 



Doesn't it just sound awesome?! After I reads Cryers Cross by Lisa McMann I knew how much I loved her work. I'd read her previous books and loved them, but Cryers Cross was the one that turned me into a huge fan. That book was so awesome and now this new series sounds like it's going to be epic. I love the cover too. The fire in her eyes is totally eerie! Crash will be out in January. Will you be picking up a copy?! I know I will be!

1 comment:

  1. The only books I've read by Lisa are the Wake trilogy however I absolutely LOVED them. I'm definitely looking forward to Crash, the synopsis sounds fantastic! & look at that cover. I just *now* realized that flames are being reflected in the eye--very cool!

    ReplyDelete