Jun 26, 2012

Cover Reveal

Today The Indigo Spell Bloodlines book number 3 in the series has a cover. I nearly had a heart attack of excitement when I saw that it was revealed today. I have been dying to know what the cover would look like since I finished The Golden Lily and the title was released. Now it has a cover and it is gorgeous and possibly my favorite now. All I can say now is--when is it going to be February so I can read this book!?! Here are the covers from book 1-3.



What do you guys think?!?! I'm in love with it. I love too that they have the same people on the covers--I hate it when models don't match previous books. I'm totally curious who the guy is by Sydney. Ahh! I need this book so bad. Anyone who has read The Golden Lily or even Bloodlines knows why. It's such an awesome series!

2 comments:

  1. OMG. After seeing this cover today and NOT knowing who the guy on the left is I made the decision to get cracking and re-start Bloodlines. I'm like 30 or so pages in. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT? Isn't it awesome? It's making the wait even more tortures than it already is! YAY! I hope you love it! I can't get enough of this series! :D

      Delete