Jun 23, 2012

Cover Reveal

Yesterday a cover was revealed for a series that I absolutely adore. It was the third book in the Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand--Boundless. It is gorgeous guys. I really love it and can't wait to get my hands on it! Here are the covers from book 1-3.

Its definitely my new favorite cover for the series. I really loved the first cover, liked the second, and now really really love this one. Can't wait for it to be released! What do you guys think of the Boundless cover?

Today a cover for yet again a series I love and have to share the cover with you all was released. It's the cover for the third book in the Darkness Rising series by Kelley Armstrong. Kelley Armstrong is one of my favorite authors and this series is kick butt. And I am in love with the new cover for The Rising! Here are the covers from book 1-3.

The Rising is so my new favorite cover for this epic series. I love the look on Maya's face and the color of the font. Its just stunning. Now that this cover was revealed the wait for this book will be insane. So what do you guys think of the new covers?

1 comment:

  1. I love the cover symmetry in both of these series. I'm a huge fan of the Unearthly series but have yet to read Darkness Rising. *Even though I loved The Darkest Powers* By the way, is it just me, or does the model in the Unearthly covers look a heck of a lot like Natalie Portman? Haha!

    ReplyDelete