Jun 5, 2012

Cover Reveal

It's been awhile since I've done a cover reveal. Today a cover for one epic series go revealed and I can't not share it with you guys. I'm not evening going to ramble on and about how much I love it because I just want to show it to you guys! IT'S GORGEOUS! There that is all I will say. :)


I love love love this cover! It's perfect! I can't wait to have it sitting on my bookcase next to the first two books in the series. I love how each cover just gets even better. I thought the first one couldn't be topped and now look at this one-it's stunning! Here are all the covers from book one to three!



If you haven't started this series yet, I suggest you get a move on! It's so awesome.

2 comments:

  1. *Scream* I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS BEING REVEALED!! Oh, it's SO AWESOME! And I'm already dying to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! I am dying to get my hands on this one. Love this series. It's EPIC! Thanks for stopping by Mag! :)

      Delete