Jun 24, 2012

Book Haul

I'm posting this Book Haul post later than I normally do. They usually go up right in the morning, but I didn't do that today because I knew I'd be getting some books later in the day. So in case you were wondering why this post was going up so late that is why. Everyone knows Book Haul was not created by me but just to be safe I'm gonna make it clear--I didn't come up with Book Haul some other awesome person did. With that being said here is what I got this week! :)

Also, the pictures I took are pretty crappy and I'm sorry about that. But I keep forgetting to put batteries in my camera so the quality of the pictures aren't so great since they were taken in poor lighting and with my cell phone. I swear I am not a bad photo taker! Just...with my cell phone I kind of am haha!

Recived:


  • Integration bookmarks
  • Integration book plates
A big thanks to Amy one of my giveaway winners who sent me these. It was really nice of her! Not sure if she has a blog of her own, but she rocks for sending me these! Thanks Amy! I'll be giving some of these away on the blog so keep your eyes peeled for that giveaway! :)


Bought:




  •  Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
  • Across The Universe by Beth Ravis
  • Run by James A. Moore
  •  Reckoning by Lili St. Crow
  • Sarah Dessen box set
All of these are books I've been meaning to buy and finally did. Though Run is something I've never heard of and its the second book in the series, but it looks and sounded to good to pass up. Just need to get my hands on the second copy! The Sarah Dessen box set was something I also couldn't pass up. Sure I already own the books inside, but that just means I can give them away on the blog! That box could come in handy for traveling. Won't have to worry about my books getting all messed up and it came with a cute little key necklace! 

That's what I got this week! Nothing to crazy but love it all. What kind of bookish goods did you get this week? Leave me a link in the comments! :)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE those bookmarks/bookplates! They are so pretty!! I see Bloodrose and Across the Universe! YAY <33 I LOVED both! I've never heard of Run and Reckoning before, but they both look soo good! I'm going to have to check out those and of course, wait for your reviews :) I'm ashamed to say that I have never read a Sarah Dessen book, ever. I know! *hangs head* Maybe one day when I've got my TBR pile under control! LOL! Wonderful wonderful haul <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous!! Yes! Finally got those books. I still need to read Wolfsbane, but really enjoyed Nightshade. Reckoning is the last book in the Strange Angels series. Such an awesome series! The main character is kick butt! You should totally read this series! Haha you are so missing out! Her books are amazing. They never fail to impress. Thanks Jessirae! :D

      Delete
  2. Nice swag! ;) I can't wait to see what you think of Across the Universe. It's on my tbr list under "considering reading". I need a review to help push me one way or another.

    ReplyDelete