Jun 17, 2012

Book Haul

Book Haul is a weekly meme that I do on Sundays to share what bookish goodies I got for the week whether it is stuff I bought, received or won. Also I didn't come up with the Book Haul idea someone else did so.. yeah it wasn't me who made Book Haul. Just making that clear. :) This week I bought a book, won a book and also received some books for review.


Bought: 

  • The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
The Golden Lily. Oh man that book was so good. Already I'm dying for the next book in the series The Indigo Spell. My review for The Golden Lily will be posted on Monday. Just thinking about this book makes my gut hurt. That ending!!  Thanks to my mom who got me this book! :)

Netgalley:


  • Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill
Can't wait to start this one. Sounds like such a good read and I love the cover. It's not a cover I think I would usually like but for some reason this one I really like. Thanks Netgalley and Random House Books for Meant To Be!


Won:


  • Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Big thanks to Lauren over at The Book Slayer! I won this from a giveaway at Laurens blog and this book got to me like a day after I won it. No joke. She didn't waste anytime sending it out! Thank you Lauren! Totally can't wait to read this one! Make sure you check out her blog--it is fabulous! 

For Review: 


  • Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton
  • Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan
I received both of these books for review for a blog tours I'll be taking part in. They both sound pretty awesome so I can't wait to get two these. Thanks Dark Mind Book Tours and Rachel McClellan for Fractured Light! Thanks A Tale Of Many Reviews Tours and Karice Bolton for Lonely Souls!

So that is all I got this week in book goodies! Love it all. What kind of bookish goods did you get this week? Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your post if your a blogger! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful book haul Bailey! I absolutely love it! I really need to read Richelle Mead's books. I keep hearing such great things about it! I got Meant to Be too! And YAY for UTNS. I absolutely loved that book! Lonely Souls and Fractured Light looks really good. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on those! I hope you enjoy all the books you got! Happy reading!

    P.S. I promise to send the books this coming week! Sorry for the delay!

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessirae! :) Yes! You really do! You will love them. Her books are so awesome. I can't wait to read Meant to Be. It looks like its gonna be really good and same with UTNS! I really can't wait to start that one. So many people have talked about how good it is. No problem! Send them whenever you can! :D Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm still baffled that Under the Never Sky got there that fast.

    Your gut hurt from Golden Lily? Oh no!! I really need to stop dragging my feet and start Bloodlines already. Although if the cliffhanger at the end of Golden Lily is that bad I might be better off waiting till book three comes outs. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! I'm glad it did though! I can't wait to start it. Yes, yes it did. :( That ending was killer. YES! You will not regret it. The books are so good. Haha yeah you actually might be. It wasn't like the ending was an insane cliffhanger it was just...how it ended was brutal. :(

      Delete