Jun 10, 2012

Book Haul

Book Haul is a weekly meme that I do on Sundays to share what bookish goodies I got for the week whether it is stuff I bought, received or won. Also I didn't come up with the Book Haul idea someone else did so.. yeah it wasn't me who made Book Haul. Just making that clear. :) This week I bought a book and also received a book for review.


Bought:

  • Frost Bite Graphic Novel
Been dying to get my hands on this Graphic Novel and finally did! I've looked through it a bit already and of course love it. I gotta say Adrian looks mighty fine. The artist did such a great job with the first two so far! Can't wait for the rest.

Netgalley:

  • Throne Of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Big thanks to Netgalley and Bloomsbury for this one! I wasn't sure if I was going to read this one and then I saw some great reviews and figured I'd give it a shot. I love the cover and it does have a really intriguing summary.  Fingers crossed I like it!

That's all for this week! What bookish goods did you get in your mailbox this week? Leave me a link to your post if your a blogger. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay that you got Throne of Glass too! I'm super super excited to read that one. Everyone has been raving about it. Also, Frost Bite looks pretty awesome :) I hope you enjoy it, Bailey <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Excited to start it! I've heard a lot about this one to. It's what made me decide to request it because at first I figured I'd just wait for it to come out since I have so many other Netgalley books I need to read. Netgalley is addicting haha! Frost Bite does! I can't wait to sit down to really look at it. Thanks for stopping by Jessirae! :D

      Delete
  2. Throne of Glass looks cool, and the Vampire Academy graphic novels do as well! Actually, now that I think about it, I should read more of those books. I think I only read the first two so far, lol

    Check out what books I got at Geek Chic This Week (:D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound pretty cool! I love the cover. Yes! You must keep reading the Vampire Academy series. Each book just gets better and better!! Thanks for stopping by Mag! :)

      Delete