Jun 3, 2012

Book Haul

Book Haul is a weekly meme that I do on Sundays to share what bookish goodies I got for the week whether it is stuff I bought, received or won. Also I didn't come up with the Book Haul idea someone else did so.. yeah it wasn't me who made Book Haul. Just making that clear. :) This week I got received a book and swag from a fellow blogger and also received a book for review.


Received:

The very awesome Jessirae over at Words, Pages, and Books sent me A MidSummers Nightmare. She sent me A MidSummers Nightmare and I sent her Soul Screamers Volume One as a trade and she totally surprised me with the swag and a sweet note that isn't pictured by the way. She is so awesome!! Thank you Jessirae!! I linked up her blog so go check it out and follow!!

  • A  MidSummers Nightmare by Kody Keplinger 
  • Vicious Deep book plate
  • Revamped book plate (signed)
  • Last Rite bookmark (singed)
  • A Touch Mortal bookmark (signed)
  • Sample chapters of No Safety In Numbers
  • The Near Witch bookmark (signed)
For Review:


I received this book from the author for review and can't wait to start it. I absolutely love the cover!


So that's all I got this week. Quite small but I love it all. What did you guys get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment