May 29, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins.

"She responded to my hands by sliding closer to me until our sides were pressing into each other from shoulder to foot. It felt incredibly right, sitting beside her, touching her skin and feeling her softness." (from pg. 107


"His mouth trailed softly, slowly along my neck and behind my ear, then over my ear to my face, leaving a warm tingling wherever his mouth went. He was moving deliberately slow that it was driving me insane." (from pg. 177)




I've already finished Temptation and absolutely loved it and I figured I would share some teasers from this one since I thought it was so good. Hope you enjoyed the teasers I picked out! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, nice teasers :) I like that cover, as well :)

    My Teaser (:D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I love those teasers. I wished I didn't pass this up on Netgalley! Awesome picks, Bailey!

    ReplyDelete