May 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from Blood Song by Rhiannon Hart.


"I heard growling, and searched the shadows for my cat. He was under the bed, rigid with fear. I dragged him out and held him, but he sat awkwardly in my arms, paws pressed agaisnt me as he stared wide-eyed around the room." (from pg. 32)

"I want to forget him," Lilith whispered. "I just want everything to stop. I try to look ahead and its like there's nothing there." (from pg. 17)







I haven't started this one yet, but I plan to start it today. I got this book as part of a book tour and the book is only published in Australia so I'm excited to get the chance to read it. Hope you liked the teasers I picked out!

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this book, ever! It sounds so good by the teasers you chose Bailey! Wow! I'm definitely going to check this one out. I can't wait to read your review!! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete