May 8, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire.

"Find another one," Bliss calls out from inside the stall. "You made your grave, Ayla, so sleep in it." (from pg. 290)


"I plan on it, " he assures me, relaxing a little. "And don't you make anymore deals with the devil."

For a flash of a crazy second, I wonder if that's what I've done. Is that how I got here, with my every wish come true? (from pg. 174)







I'm really loving this book. I plan on finishing it today so my review should be posted tomorrow! Definitely check this one out. It's been a really interesting read. So those are my teasers for you guys this week! Hope you liked them!

3 comments:

  1. Great teasers, I'm very intrigued. I haven't heard of this book before. Thanks for sharing!!

    My Teaser Tuesday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I have never heard of this book before but between those awesome teasers you picked and that beautiful cover, I really can’t wait to read this myself. Thanks for sharing your picks this tuesday!

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, sounds really cool! Nice teasers :)

    My Teaser (:D)

    ReplyDelete