May 20, 2012

Book Haul

Book Haul is a weekly meme that I do on Sundays to share what bookish goodies I got for the week whether it is stuff I bought, received or won. Also I didn't come up with the Book Haul idea someone else did so.. yeah it wasn't me who made Book Haul. Just making that clear. :) This week I got a book on Netgalley and two review books.

Review Books: 



I've already started Intangible and so far its been pretty good. I'm really intrigued with the story and everything! The characters are great. I plan to start Candid right after Intangible. Thanks to Michelle and J. Meyers for these two books! :)

Netgalley:

Sooo excited about this book! I have been dying to read it so I'm super stoked about getting approved for it. Can't wait to start it! Thanks Netgalley and Harlequin!

That's all the bookish things I got this week. Nothing to big but I'm pleased! What kind of bookish goodies did you get? Let me know in the comments with a direct link to your post! :)

1 comment: