May 13, 2012

Book Haul

Book Haul is a weekly meme that I do on Sundays to share what bookish goodies I got for the week whether it is stuff I bought, received or won.This week I got approved for a book on Netgalley and then I bought two books and won two e-books. I actually forgot to add the books I bought and won in my post last week. I often do this with these posts! But anyways here is what I got this week! :)

Bought:

I actually already own a copy of The Truth About Forever, but I've read it so many times that the binding is getting so bad that I just had to buy another copy. I couldn't help myself. Keeping The Moon I can't wait to read! I've read all of Sarah's books except three, including Keeping The Moon, and all have been wonderful.

Won:



I won an ecopy of Reveal and Capture by Brina Courtney from Jessirae @ Words, Pages and Books!Thanks Jessirae! :)


Netgalley:

I got approved for Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins! I am so excited to read this one!!

So that is all the bookish goodies I got this week! What kind of bookish goods did you get this week? Let me know in the comments! :)

3 comments:

  1. Great books!! I haven't read any Sarah Dessen books, but have heard they are really great. Temptation looks really good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I hope you love Reveal and Capture. I have yet to read them myself, actually. lol. I have never read Sarah Dessen's books, but I've heard some really great things. I was thinking about requesting Temptation from netgalley, but I wasn't sure if I'd like it. Let me know how it is! I hope you enjoy all the books you got, Bailey! I'll try to ship out Slide to you this coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove Truth About Forever! One of my favorite Sarah Dessen books. Nice haul this week, hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete