May 6, 2012

Book Haul

Book Haul is a weekly event that I do on Sundays to share what bookish goodies I got for the week whether it is stuff I bought, received or won. This week I bought a few books, received some swag in the mail and got approved for a book on Netgalley. Also sorry in advance for the terrible quality in pictures. Not sure what was going on with my camera.



Bought:


I pre-ordered Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout and it came this week! I am super excited to start it. Black Dawn I just had to buy. I just had to. I broke my rule of only buying this series in paperback to keep them matching because I just couldn't wait until October for the paperback release. I can not wait to start this one. Going to have to wait a bit until I finish some review books, but at least I have it and can read it ASAP when I finish those books. If you haven't started this series by Rachel Caine I totally would! It's amazing!

Won:


Thanks to Pretty In Fiction who I won this from! I've had every book in this series but the first one and now I have them all! And the bookmark is awesome. When you move it a certain way droplets of water appear, as you can see in the picture. Also ignore the horse butt, I needed something to hold up the bookmark. :)

Received:

The very awesome Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books sent me some bookmarks that I love. The Anathema by K.A Tucker bookmark is signed! Totally love the Dreamless bookmark. It's so pretty! Thank you Jessirae for sending this swag! Make sure to check out her fabulous blog!


Thank you so much Jennifer L. Armentrout for sending me this swag! She sent out swag to anyone who sent in a receipt for pre-ordering Obsidian and it came in the mail yesterday! All the bookmarks are signed and the guitar picks are made of awesome! I will totally be using the Half-Blood one for my guitar lessons.


NetGalley:



Got approved for The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee on Netgalley. This book sounds so awesome. Can't wait to start it!


That's the bookish goods I got this week! What kind of goodies did you get? Let me know in the comments! :)

3 comments:

  1. Great books and great swag this week!! Enjoy

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAY! Bailey <33 I'm so glad you like the bookmarks. Don't you just love the sturdiness of the Dreamless bookmark. I don't even think it's a bookmark. I think it's a bookplate or something. lol. I really need to read Rachel Caine's books. I hear you talking about it all the time and I should get on it and check them out! Also, I'm so glad you got Obsidian and the swag too! Don't you just love JLA!? I love her!! I love how you're going to use the Half-Blood guitar pick for your guitar lessons :) Also, Love that you got approved for The Unquiet. I can't wait to dive into that one too! Happy reading Bailey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OBSIDIAN! And that swag is awesome. I thought about preordering the Obsidian rerelease but since I already have it on Kindle I decided not to spend the money on buying it again when I'm basically broke anyway ;)

    Anyway, enjoy your books!

    Check out what I got at Geek Chic This Week :D

    ReplyDelete