Apr 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine were you spotlight a book that hasn't come out yet but you are dying to read. My Waiting on Wednesday pick this week is...

Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine

Summary from Goodreads:

  Thanks to the eradication of the draug, the vampires of Morganville have
been freed of their usual constraints. With the vampires indulging their
every whim, the town’s human population is determined to hold onto
their lives by taking up arms. But college student Claire Danvers isn’t
taking sides, considering she has ties to both humans and vampires.
To make matters worse, a television show comes to Morganville looking
for ghosts, just as vampire and human politics collide. Now, Claire and
her friends have to figure out how to keep the peace without ending up
on the nightly news…or worse.

I am a huge fan of this series and sure Black Dawn book 12 isn't even out yet (comes out May 1st)  but I already am waiting on this one to come out!! I am in love with the cover. I think it might just be my new favorite in the series. How many of you are waiting on this book too? It's expected to be released November 6th of 2012! What are you waiting on to come out this Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* I really need to read all these books you've been featuring on your blog lately. I haven't heard of this one either! Sounds amazing. It's a part of a series right? So then I'll have some catching up to do! lol. Excellent pick, Bailey! *adds this to list*

    ReplyDelete