Apr 4, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine were you spotlight a book that hasn't come out yet but you are dying to read. My Waiting on Wednesday pick this week is...

The Best After Ever by Sarah Dessen:

 Summary from Goodreads:

Set in the fictional beach town of Colby, where several of Dessen's novels take place, it features 18-year-old Emmeline, who is spending her last summer before college working for her family's vacation rental business and enjoying a summer romance with a young aspiring filmmaker.
When I saw the news about Sarah's new book coming out next year my heart stopped with excitement! I adore Sarah Dessens books so much that I'm kind of going through withdrawals not having a new one to read. I can already tell just by the small summary I'm going to love this book. I've loved every book of Sarah's so I have no doubt I'm gonna love this one. I can't wait to get my hands on this book!! It's expected to be published in May of 2013!

1 comment:

  1. SARAH DESSEN YAY! I'm already dying for this book, lol! I looove her books, awesome pick!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete