Apr 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker.



"This is really good." I say. "How come you're giving it to me?" "So you'll remember whats real." (from pg 140)


"His light touch started to feel really comfortable, almost soothing. I relaxed. This was okay. Maybe he didn't even know where his hand was. Maybe he thought he was touching a couch cushion." (from pg 101)








Unbreak My Heart has been one of those really unable to put down kind of books. I am in love with it and its characters. James especially. He's just so...*swoons* Can't wait to see how it ends. My review should be posted some time this week! Defiantly check this one out when it comes out in May.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY SHIZZ what is going on in that second teaser!?! sheeeez. I need to read this book pronto! lol! Love your teasers as always Bailey <3


    Jessirae @ Words, pages and books

    ReplyDelete