Apr 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from The Immoral Rules by Julie Kagawa!

"My arms shook as I grabbed my katana and backed away from the door. It was strange; I felt my heart should be pounding a mile a minute, my breath coming in short, panicked breaths." (from pg 175)

"Why bother? They won't even know we were here."

"I'll know."

"But-"

"Don't question it, Allison." Kanin said sounding, weary. (from pg 146)




I am loving this book so much guys! I can't stop reading it. Definitely check this one out ASAP when its released! I got a copy from Netgalley, so if you have one to and haven't started it oh my gosh what are you waiting for?! Start it right now! :D Hope you enjoyed the teasers this week!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! Excellent teasers Bailey! I really war to start this one already. Like you, I got this from Netgalley. The only reason I haven't started it is because of stupid school and all the review books I have to go through! But yay! I'm so glad you are enjoying this. That means I will too! :) Hapoy Tuesday and Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, awesome teasers! I am DYING for this book!!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete