Apr 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading were you grab a book, open it up, find something that isn't going to spoil the book and share it. You do this twice from any random page just make sure the teasers are not SPOILERS! This week I will be sharing two teasers from The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater!

"I recognize that voice without turning my head and my pules goes bump bump bu-and thinks about starting again, but doesn't quite manage it. (from pg 209)

"I find Sean Kendrick in the crowd again. He's turned as if he's going, but he looks over his shoulder at me. I hold his gaze." (from pg 199)









I thought I would have finished this book by now but haven't quite gotten there yet. This book is great, I love the world Maggie has created. Last Teaser Tuesday I said you guys should check this one out and that statement still stands! This is a must read. Hope you enjoyed the teasers I shared this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment