Apr 22, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and its all about books you have bought or received. This week is a pretty small In My Mailbox post. I got approved for a book on Netgalley as well as received some swag from an author.

NetGalley:

Thank you Netgalley and Bloomsbury Books! Can't wait to read this one.

Received:


Thank you Michelle Zink for sending me the signed and personalized bookplate as well as the bookmark!

That's what I got this week! By the way to anyone who doesn't know the cat in the picture above is one of the feline mascots for Novel Nerd. He loved posing with bookmark and bookplate. He was not included in the awesome envelope Michelle Zink sent me. ;) Okay, so what did you guys get? Leave a link in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Unbreak my heart looks like a really good one! And so glad you got the A Temptation of Angels bookmark and bookplate!! <3

    Have an awesome week, Bailey and happy reading!

    Jessirae @ Words, pages and books
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbreak my Heart looks so sad for some reason! I hope you enjoy it nonetheless :) Great photo with the cat ... my cats never stay that still when I wanna take a photo of them, LOL!

    ReplyDelete