Apr 15, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and its all about books you have bought or received. This week I got some books from Netgalley as well as bought some.


NetGalley:



  • Summer Of The Wolves by Lisa Williams Kline
  • House Of Night Comic by P.C Cast and Kristen Cast
  • Silver by Talia Vance
Thanks so much to NetGalley, Zondervan, Dark Horse Comics, and Flux Books! I am seriously excited to dive into these three books! :)

Bought: 






  • Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
  • The Locket by Stacey Jay
  • The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
  • The Education of Hailey Kendrick
  • Vampire Beach 1 by Alex Duval
  • Vampire Beach 2 by Alex Duval
  • The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard
  • Stealing Bases by Keri Mikulski
  • Stalker Girl by Rosemary Graham
  • The Name of The Star by Maureen Johnson
I'd like to thank my mom for getting me these books! Thanks mom! :) A lot of these I have been dying to read and now I cant wait to finally get to! I'm not sure when I will be able to get around to them, but hopefully very soon! So that's what was in my mailbox this week how about you guys? Get anything bookish? :D

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic mailbox this week, Bailey! I see you're getting approved for some awesome titles on Netgalley! YAY!! I loved Wolfsbane and I hope you do too! I really want to read The Secret Year! :) I just love the cover! I've also heard great things about Name of Star!

    I hope you love all those books, Bailey! Happy happy reading :)

    Jessirae @ Words, pages and books
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm so glad I signed up for Netgalley. For a while I was just to nervous to even try and request anything and now I'm getting approved so YAY! Lol! :) I read Nightshade and enjoyed it so I'm hoping I will like this one! Sooo many people love the series. I heard the last book broke a lot of hearts though. I'm a little scared to find out what happens haha. Thanks so much for stopping by Jessirae! :)

      Delete